• Built new stadium, board still searching for new site in club info/facilities

keithbeaky
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

As in the title. I think this possibly happened as I was promoted to la liga with a stadium that only had a few thousand capacity and nowhere nearby had a big enough stadium either. So then we moved into the new stadium not yet built, we hadn't even found the site, and now I have the stadium but the board are still looking for the site so i cant expand the stadium. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 17/01/2024 at 17:27, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, do you have a save file from before the Stadium was completed?

Im guessing you haven't got the save file>?

I have encountered this as well.

Promotion to Italian Serie A with a club that doesn't have a stadium big enough for that division. Since the club's stadium could not be expanded to meet the requirements, the board stated the club had move to another stadium to compete in Serie A. Instead of moving stadiums, the club remained at the small stadium while a new one was being built. The indicator "Stage: Searching for site; Planned Capacity 12000 (12000 seated)" has remained on the Facilities screen during the building process and after it.

sudtirol_facilities.png

@Zachary Whyte I uploaded 2 saves. One before the board's stadium decision (sudtirol-stadium-1.fm), and a second one after it (sudtirol-stadium-2.fm).

sudtirol_stadium_to_rent.png

sudtirol_new_stadium.png

Edited by duccio

On 16/04/2024 at 17:25, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @keithbeaky

What was the name of the file you uploaded to us? (If you can't remember can you reupload it?

Hi @duccio

do you have a save file from before the Stadium was completed?

the save is called penya independent.