• Big problem with training in semi-professional and amateur teams

Jabbos81
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Dieter Fischer - SSV Markranstädt - RTG Alemania Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hello,

It turns out that if I make changes to the weekly training plan that appears by default for any month to my liking (the weeks in which there is a match), the training plan disappears and the players do not train that week. On the other hand, if there is no game, it lets me make the changes without problems.

We all know that semi-professional and amateur clubs can train two full days + the pre-match in one week (while a professional team trains every day).

It had never happened to me before that I changed things in training and the game week magically disappeared the entire training week. I attach two example screenshots

This has been happening to me since the beginning of the save.
    When we were in the first season, as an amateur team in the Landesliga (6th division) and now in the Oberliga (5th division, already as a semi-professional team).

This is happening to me since the last FM update with 24.2.1

I attach some screenshots

Waiting to hear from you, I take this opportunity to send you a cordial greeting.

Thank you so much

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Similar happens to me. Although I think I can limit to when the match is on a non-standard day (not Saturday?) Although I'm not certain about that.

I've been "roleplaying" it as my board my cheapskates and renting out my training pitch to the local school for a summer camp for the extra cash, but it's obviously not ideal.

Same here. When managing semi-pro teams, the training schedule disappears and locks itself when I want to make a change in the current week.
    Such clubs already have very little training sessions, so a bug that removes two whole days from schedule is bad.

Am having the same issue managing semi-pro in lower league wales. I thought maybe the training happens anyway even if it’s not shown but no way to tell! 

would be great to know whether it’s just a display issue or if it really cancels training!

also would be great to get a fix for this in an update!

One other detail - it’s fine if I choose a preset training schedule for the week. Only happens if I try to change an Individual session. 

Edited by OMR

En 9/1/2024 a las 19:33, Zachary Whyte dijo:

Hello everyone, thank you for the detailed information and save files, we have this logged and under review. 

Hello, thank you very much

Waiting for news of a possible solution, I take this opportunity to send you my greetings and my congratulations for the work done.

• SI Staff

Hello, this issue should now be resolved after our latest game update. 

You may need to clear the training of affected weeks in the calendar for the fix to work.

This also can't fix a week in which the user is already started.

hace 3 horas, Zachary Whyte dijo:

Hello, this issue should now be resolved after our latest game update. [Hola, este problema debería resolverse después de nuestra última actualización del juego.]  

You may need to clear the training of affected weeks in the calendar for the fix to work. [Es posible que tengas que borrar el entrenamiento de las semanas afectadas en el calendario para que la solución funcione.]

This also can't fix a week in which the user is already started. [Esto tampoco puede arreglar una semana en la que el usuario ya ha iniciado.]

Thanks a lot.
    In any case, I will start a new game taking advantage of all the new features of the DB

My most sincere thanks to the entire SI team for the hard work, passion and desire you put into it.