• Team has no squad selected, can't figure out why

V50
    • Public Status: Info Provided Other: Suriname24.fmf Files Uploaded: Other

image.png.fe3a9b0e196f38d7d74fa0dea4630691.png

Load the editor data

Try to test the Tweede Divisie 

Get the error above (team changes depending on which qualifies).

I have tried adding a squad registration period, editing the months the league runs, editing the league set-up date, none of the typical fixes work here. I'm at a lost and this error message is not helpful enough for me to diagnose the problem.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @V50

What you've reported here isn't a bug but just an issue with your set-up.

In future can you please ask the community for help in the editors hideaway rather than post in the bug tracker forum. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway/

However, here is the solution your are looking for:

The Squad Registration Period & The Squad Selection Rules for Rules 2 (SVB Lidbondentoernooi) have not been set-up properly:
    1. Suriname -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 2 -> Tick "Squad Selection Value" and select "Domestic Division"
    2. Suriname -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 2 -> Squad Registration Date Range -> add info
    2. Suriname -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 2 -> Squad Selection Rules -> add Info

V50

Posted

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @V50

What you've reported here isn't a bug but just an issue with your set-up.

In future can you please ask the community for help in the editors hideaway rather than post in the bug tracker forum. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/26-editors-hideaway/

However, here is the solution your are looking for:

The Squad Registration Period & The Squad Selection Rules for Rules 2 (SVB Lidbondentoernooi) have not been set-up properly:
    1. Suriname -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 2 -> Tick "Squad Selection Value" and select "Domestic Division"
    2. Suriname -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 2 -> Squad Registration Date Range -> add info
    2. Suriname -> Fixture Rules -> Rules 2 -> Squad Selection Rules -> add Info

Thank you for looking into this. Just to note I raised this as this happens if you convert from basic to advanced, meaning these rules aren't being set up properly by the editor in basic mode, rather than being a problem I brought in.