• Search engine not working properly

Micho21
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

The search engine has some flaws. I've tried to set up a search to select those players with Welsh nationality. As in previous editions, I've tried to encompass players who have first or second Welsh nationality. The problem is that the search engine confuses Wales with Senegal (Gales and Senegal in spanish, I believe that this may be the mistake,, but it never happened in previous editions), even if you select the specific name in the search bar. It wouldn't poae any problem if there was any chance to put "is" instead of "contains" in the "second nationality" search bar, but such option has never existed (it doesn't have to if the search engine worked).

Here are some picks in spanish and english.

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-14 113613.png

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-14 113800.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi @Micho21

I did a check in the editor and found that you can look for Nation and Second Nationality both via Nation name and Nationality Name, which means you looked for Gales and the search will find Gales (Wales) and Senegalese. So it is correct, Senegalese is found in this case. Reason that the Secondary Nationality only has Contains and not the Is and Is not option, is because a person can have multiple Secondary Nationalities. Setting Secondary Nationality to = Nation, would exclude any player with more than 1 Secondary Nationality.