• "Past Transfers" function in Pre-game Editor leads to Crash Dump in "Real World" game mode

Kruj

The issue has already been described pretty well in this thread, so please also have a look at it:

I have tried this with only one player and 7 DB changes in total (see the attached .fmf file). There is no work-around that works for me. For one player, I changed club, Date Joined and Date Last Contract Signed, and then set the Past Transfer. I only added one (!) single line to "Past Transfer" and set the "From" and "To" clubs correctly. Then I saved this as .fmf file (see attachments) and tried to set up a game with this file in "Real World" game mode, and it led to Crash Dump (which I also attached).

I also attached the .xml file of the 7 DB changes, and I'm not an expert, but all those "null" lines in the DB change records of "Past Transfer" aren't looking good at all.

The game does NOT crash in "Original" mode with this file!

Playerfile with Changes.fmf bc8b86cf-34eb-4266-8bf4-384fc42d97c5.dmp Playerfile with Changes.xml

bug1.JPG

bug2.JPG

bug3.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Zachary Whyte:

Hello @Kruj

This issue looks to have occurred because you bypassed the verification process after making your changes. 

But how am I supposed to verify files where I haven't done any changes to league rules? I cannot find anything in the editor to verify a file where I only set a past transfer.

And since when is this necessary at all to verify non-league files?

@Zachary Whyte

Edited by Kruj

I repeat my question because it is very important for me:

HOW to verify non-leagne files? And why is it necessary and since when?

• SI Staff

Hello @Kruj

We have not been able to reproduce this crash you said you were experiencing. Can we ask if you can attach a save game from just before this crash?

Can we also ask if you used another custom leagues fmf to create the save? If so, please attach that file also.

@Zachary Whyte

How am I supposed to attach a save game when the Crash Dump happens while creating a save game?

But I attached the custom league file that I used along with the "Playerfile with changes.fmf" which I already attached in the 1st post. Just use those two files while creating a save, use "Real World" game mode, and observe. I guarantee that there will be a crash dump for you. I just reproduced it once again, just to make sure.

Fussball-Ligasystem Deutschland.fmf

I just tested without custom league file, I just set a Past transfer of a player from Germanys 3. Liga and tested ingame with only this file but no league files. Same result: Crash dump. So it doesn't have to do anything with league files.

I attached the Crash dump and the player file.

test.fmf 77689117-107f-4f20-af1c-617d866340ed.dmp