• In game ignoring results made in editor but accepts fixtures

banditeleven
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: test.fm Save Game: test.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

How come results are being ignored completely in game? Database was passed editor test. Results put exactly as in 2023.

What do i need to enable this?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

What really kills me is the no replies. Tell us if we have to wait for the season to be 50% done, before it gets released. Or tell us if you plan to release it before the holidays.

• SI Staff

Hi all, I've pitched internally to see if this can be added in a hotfix.

I can't give anymore information at the moment, hopefully I can give you all a better update next week. 

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi all, I've pitched internally to see if this can be added in a hotfix.

I can't give anymore information at the moment, hopefully I can give you all a better update next week. 

Thanks for the update Zachary hopefully a hotfix before xmas;)

Have you been able to see what that error code was in this post

cheers

Following,

in a way happy to find out i am not the only one with this issue, took me some time and testing before to think it might not be something I do wrong...

reallllyyyy hope it can be fixes before Christmas, to have some good old playing time then

20 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, this issue should now be resolved after our latest update.

Thanks Zachay for pushing to get the hotfix out

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi mate its not fixed 

I have tried 4 sets of results using a custom start date of 11/12/23 none of them work, its exactly the same as the initial report the game is ignoring the actual results

if it makes a difference I am using the original game mode

Update I tried using the real World Game Mode testing Germany fixtures this bug also happens Germany is greyed out when you try to select a club at the add manager stage-

image.thumb.png.31ea1147479c8e7ec28fb86a909cd7ec.png

however on starting as a national manager[only option] 

I can see Bundesliga is using the fixtures so the file is loaded, but the results are random

Tried your World game mode-results do not work

also in both the later tests/game modes  note you cannot use the nations with edited nation rule files added when you get to try to pick a club to manage they are greyed out

The fix is to start unemployed then add a second manager you can select a team then

very buggy editor/game this year 

Edited by Roy Race 9

2 ore fa, Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Hi, I tried the procedure by recreating the editor file from scratch with the real results and it's like before the update. He reads the calendar regularly but simulates the results.

13 minutes ago, OliverMatt said:

Hi, I tried the procedure by recreating the editor file from scratch with the real results and it's like before the update. He reads the calendar regularly but simulates the results.

yes mate its not fixed what a disappointment 

1 ora fa, Roy Race 9 ha scritto:

yes mate its not fixed what a disappointment 

I was thinking that in the patch notes they write about the bug fix in the editor section but today only the game was updated. I don't want there to have been a problem with the release of the pre game editor update.

23 minutes ago, OliverMatt said:

I was thinking that in the patch notes they write about the bug fix in the editor section but today only the game was updated. I don't want there to have been a problem with the release of the pre game editor update.

IMO the issue is the game but it could be the editor too, though we are able to create and verify the files with no issue and the game is reading these files[as the fixtures are correct so something is blocking it/overriding the results in game]

11 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, very odd this isn't working for you, can you please send us your editor files to review.

First of all, which game mode should we use, it messes a lot of things up.

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello everyone, very odd this isn't working for you, can you please send us your editor files to review.

My files are working, fixtures AND results. I have not verified rules since November 3rd if that matters.

Edit: On Macbook and using original game mode.

Update: Added results up until yesterday and it still works after verifying database. Both fixtures and results for Serie A.
    Update 2: Premier League works also. Maybe something was done today since yesterday?

Edited by banditeleven

The problem is with the FM24 licenced leagues.

All licenced leagues (Championship, budesliga, ligue 1 etc) cant load results

All non licenced leagues can load results just fine

• SI Staff
    55 minutes ago, cdiak said:

The problem is with the FM24 licenced leagues.

All licenced leagues (Championship, budesliga, ligue 1 etc) cant load results

All non licenced leagues can load results just fine

For a licenced league, can you make sure in advanced rules that you have disabled the current real fixtures already set.

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

For a licenced league, can you make sure in advanced rules that you have disabled the current real fixtures already set.

Where can we find this current real fixtures in the advanced rules?

14 minutes ago, Dropveter said:

Where can we find this current real fixtures in the advanced rules?

Have a look at my post here

go into advanced rules and clear the entries there its what I originally suggested was the issue-

''The issue I believe is this-

all leagues apart from EPL have league fixtures set up for 2023 but they are totally blank

suggesting the actual fixtures are hard coded and somewhere else we cannot access

when I remove those blank league fixtures, the file now in advanced rules allows England to be selected and uses my fixtures but not the reults''

image.thumb.png.e6c30087bc8ac4e3a32d27a4948981e6.png

Edited by Roy Race 9

great, thanks, i will have a look in the editor.

Edit, keep having issues getting Eredivisie in Netherlands , but will try again tomorrow.

Does the real world modus vs traditional world make any difference?

I start my game in 01.01.2024 with Brasil

Edited by Dropveter