• Extinct nations problems

xbenjaminx
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So I have been playing around with the extinct nations and I have noticed two errors although one of them may be down to me overlooking something. First - the one I know isn't me:

When editing a nation's information tab, it is impossible to leave year affiliated and year affiliated to federation blank. Trying to do so reverts each one back to 1900 or 1904 respectively. This is a problem when trying to edit non-FIFA affiliated nations. Having looked at other non-affiliated nations, such as St. Barthelemy (sp?), it is possible somewhere to leave them blank as these are blank there.

The issue I don't know is me is with the nationality flags (e.g. when you click a player profile and it tells you their nationality), despite changing the graphics, updating the config, deleting the old files and just about everything else I can think of, the flag for the nation I am editing is coming up with the nationality and not the updated icon. The flag has updated in all other instances of it's usage just not here. Again not sure if I've overlooked something (in which case, please point me to the appropriate section as it's driving me crazy) or whether it's a genuine bug with certain graphics or nations.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Are you reusing flags from a previous FM?

Hi Wolf,

Actually I think the issue was down to the skin as I was using. I didn't have @2x versions of the flags installed so it was defaulting to those versions as I play on a very large tv with custom skins. When I replaced them that fixed it. Sometimes some of the other files that have been edited (the lnc ones) and the graphics of the skins themselves also need checking so I think everything is functioning more or less correctly at the moment bar the problem with the year affiliation but I am sure it will be a matter of time until thats worked out as well.

Ben