• Error testing rules -Fixtures added to league split

Roy Race 9

I have added fixtures to the Welsh league structure and they work with no issue in the normal league set up[stage 0]

However the league has split in the JD Prem it is now a top 6[stage 1] and bottom 6 [stage 2]set up

I have added the split fixtures to the league[stages 1+2]

When you test you get errors so unable to verify

0cf331774305b65f0104564e597592a5.png

4822040a8e3ce19a586ddb429c714901.png

The number changes each time you test so IMO there is nothing wrong with the actual fixtures it is a bug again in the editor

I am loading the editor file it is called -Wales fixtures after league split .fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Zachary Whyte 

I have fixed the testing of the file

info for anyone else wanting to edit fixtures in leagues that split

the extra stages have to be set to 2024-not as you normally would eg setting it to the start year of the league [2023] stages 1+2 get set to 2024;)

dd8e83557946f4daa0190d3f1a14483a.jpg

Edited by Roy Race 9

However after getting the file to test in editor it does not select the real results or the fixtures for stage 1+2 [stage 0 is correct all results up to 13/1/24]

I will attach another file which has been verified in the editor 

starting game on 12/2/24 

the fixtures in game for JD Prem are random they do not even use the fixtures let alone the results

Edited by Roy Race 9

• SI Staff

The problem here is that the Fixtures For Year panel won't work for competition stages where the composition of teams can vary from save to save.

So in the example here the fixtures for the Championship and Relegation stages are set, but if a different selection of teams enters these stages in the game world to what is set under Fixtures For Year the game will not be able to handle that (hence the number varying between tests - it's a different number of teams making it through to the 'correct' stage).

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

The problem here is that the Fixtures For Year panel won't work for competition stages where the composition of teams can vary from save to save.

So in the example here the fixtures for the Championship and Relegation stages are set, but if a different selection of teams enters these stages in the game world to what is set under Fixtures For Year the game will not be able to handle that (hence the number varying between tests - it's a different number of teams making it through to the 'correct' stage).

Hi

Thanks for the reply

However the teams for the split are set correctly- I have used the exact fixtures and results for stage 0

the correct teams do go into stage 1 and stage 2 the split has the correct teams 

fixtures were verified for stage 1 and stage 2 and are as per real life

but in game it has the correct teams in  stage 1 and stage 2 but it is ignoring the set up fixtures