• Currency name changes not sticking

xbenjaminx
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: X Files Uploaded: Save Game

This is the same issue as the Nation short name issue that was fixed recently so I am wondering if there is some kind of workaround, perhaps with .LNC files that can correct the issue.

With any existing currency if you try to change the name it reverts back to whatever it was, I can create a new currency but I cannot name it because the name just reverts to a blank name the second I click out of the box. 

Unfortunate really.

(No save file uploaded as this happens in all versions of the DB)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Currencies are not suppose to be editable in that way, did you make changes to the install folder to allow this functionality?

On 04/03/2024 at 17:50, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

Currencies are not suppose to be editable in that way, did you make changes to the install folder to allow this functionality?

Hi Zachary,

Without coming across as rude I do think that's an oversight. Same with the language groupings. I edited those also, but at least I can amend those effectively. Having changed all the 'dead' nations being able to add additional currencies would be a useful feature to have. That being said there are many additional changes I'd make to improve functionality but it's not my place to do so.

Ben