• Cant upload database to Steam.

Benziniho
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

This might be my stupidity showing but i am trying to upload my reworked Kazakhstan leagues to the steam workshop. like i have done for 22 and 23. 

however the option to upload it is never available.

i have verified, tested and done everything.

but nothing works.

Also, another question i have is, is it possible to move Russia to they represent Asia and teams can qualify to the Asian CL or are they hardcoded out of continental competition?

image.png.81233b39628ce15d6e467d329f7a9bee.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for sharing this issue, it's one our QA team will have to investigate. I have to be honest I'm not exactly sure how it would go in advance were you to change that with Russia. It may be a case of testing it and then if things aren't working as you'd expect create a separate issue for that.

18 часов назад, Michael Sant сказал:

Thanks for sharing this issue, it's one our QA team will have to investigate. I have to be honest I'm not exactly sure how it would go in advance were you to change that with Russia. It may be a case of testing it and then if things aren't working as you'd expect to create a separate issue for that.

Thank you.

Im not sure how to move Russia to asia but ill give it ago,
    its something that has been talked about for nearly a year now. 

В 11/8/2023 в 6:38 AM, Michael Sant сказал:

Thanks for sharing this issue, it's one our QA team will have to investigate. I have to be honest I'm not exactly sure how it would go in advance were you to change that with Russia. It may be a case of testing it and then if things aren't working as you'd expect create a separate issue for that.

ummm now my editor wont load up at all,

not really sure what to do.image.thumb.png.ccca2aaa2c93701bdd90e14f464526a4.png

• SI Staff

Hi, we was able to use the publish button, you must have problems with steam.

Regarding the latest post (editor will not load at all) - this will need a separate post and more information (as much as the user can provide)

Regarding the Russia Question: Any continental competition stuff is pretty much hardcoded unless you start from scratch, and even then Continent isn't an editable field.

В 11/21/2023 в 4:57 PM, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Hi, we was able to use the publish button, you must have problems with steam.

Regarding the latest post (editor will not load at all) - this will need a separate post and more information (as much as the user can provide)

Regarding the Russia Question: Any continental competition stuff is pretty much hardcoded unless you start from scratch, and even then Continent isn't an editable field.

I got the editor working again.

but the Publish button just doesnt work at all.
    it worked as the game came out. Then not again since.

Same happened with last years.

What would i need to do? ive tried everything.