• Cannot confirm Squad Registration for European match in created database

\'Appy \'Ammer
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: fifa 2.431 plus everything else Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I encountered this this evening when trying to test the squad registration rules. I thought I was going crazy at first, but I now realise the confirm squad button disappears after i click squad registration. I have provided screenshot of the inbox message to say I need to pick my squad today. You can see in the bottom right hand corner the confirm selection box. I click squad registration. Pick my squad. You can see the 3 green ticks for the criteria being met. But when I go back to the inbox screen to confirm my squad the confirm squad button has disappeared. 

This may be a bug, but it also maybe to do with the squad selection rules I have made. This is why I wanted to test them, but I cannot actually get to see what happens. An earlier version of this file was sent to @Zachary Whyte on Feb 20th. If you want this version I can PM it if you wish. EDit....I have sent this to Zachary to save time if you're able to look at it Thanks.

I will upload 2 save game files. The first entitled "fifa 2.431 plus everything else" (before the inbox message), and the second is entitled "fifa 2.431 plus everything else  cannot confirm squad" (saved after following the above steps). 

If this is not a bug, and an error I have created, please say so I can try and fix it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments