• Benfica, Porto & Sporting always appearing on Liga Portugal Betclic

FM Adventure
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Inverted Teams Other: TugoInvertido!.fmf Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot, Other

This issue was already part of the FM23 Editor, and is still a bug in the FM24 edition. When you change division in the portuguese league, there are 3 teams that are always part of the Liga Portugal Betclic, even if you remove them or swap them to other divions. I tried to put Benfica, Sporting & Porto in the Campeonato de Portugal Prio, and they appear in both competitions: Liga Portugal Betclic and Campeonato de Portugal. Checked and doublechecked the .fmf file, but this continues to happen every single time I load a new game (with this dB only). Sent not only de save file, but the .fmf file, and screenshots of their agendas.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Lusitano said:

It's licensing issue my friend, can't change them since they are fully licensed.

Is that really what it is? That would be really helpful to know in the future. Quick question though, aren't all EFL clubs fully licensed? You can move them into other divisions without problems. Forgive me if I'm missing something or if fully licensed doesn't mean what I think it does 

24 minutes ago, bold013hades said:

Is that really what it is? That would be really helpful to know in the future. Quick question though, aren't all EFL clubs fully licensed? You can move them into other divisions without problems. Forgive me if I'm missing something or if fully licensed doesn't mean what I think it does 

I dont know the details about it, but some teams have special request for licensing.