• Unable to modify Contracts for Staff and Players

Lixivian
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

For some reason, something is preventing me from changing the percentage values for contracts like "top division promotion, promotion salary raise, yearly salary raise, etc." I click on the check box and the game adds it to their contract however, I can't change the value nor does it show that I added it to their contract in the In-Game Editor. I don't really have a way to reproduce it as it happens right when I start a new save and it can be large or small. I can add something like "will leave at end of Contract" and it shows that I added it but the other ones don't work. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 ore fa, Luke1988 ha scritto:

This bug has carried over from FM23....

The bug was reported numerous times by numerous people.

I reported too, and they replied: "The team is already aware of the issue and they're looking into it but adding your report on the forums can help other people find the post.

Our devs will check what's wrong on our side and address it in the coming updates."

1 hour ago, MrForsesss said:

I reported too, and they replied: "The team is already aware of the issue and they're looking into it but adding your report on the forums can help other people find the post.

Our devs will check what's wrong on our side and address it in the coming updates."

Yep they were aware of the issue but just didn't bother fixing it unfortunately.

Not only did they not bother fixing it they had the cheek to roll out the same broken product again this year and charge you again for it.

It'd be nice to have an update as to why it hasn't been fixed wouldn't it?

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, we're sorry for the late reply to this.

We do have this under review, I have seen your comments and have asked if this issue could get a raise in priority internally.

I will try and keep you informed. 

Em 11/01/2024 em 13:38, Zachary Whyte disse:

Olá a todos, lamentamos a resposta tardia a isso.

Temos isto em análise, vi os seus comentários e perguntei se esta questão poderia ser objecto de um aumento de prioridade a nível interno.

Vou tentar mantê-lo informado.

Mano, isso deveria ter sido uma prioridade, já faz um tempo desde que o jogo foi lançado, o editor do jogo é comprado separadamente.
    Eu pensei que seria corrigido com a última atualização, mas fiquei desapontado.
    Não é justo pagar por algo que você não pode usar corretamente.
    Total desrespeito ao consumidor.