• transfers out from Fenerbahçe

fazeral
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Players who left Fenerbahçe were not fully reflected in the game. Just like Altay, Bruma, William Arao, Gustavo Herique, Diego Rossi, Berisha...

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If you have different opinions on how these players should be rated, feel free to relay them to the researchers who are responsible for the clubs they now play.

We did review Altay Bayindir, William Arao, Gustavo Henrique and Diego Rossi before completing their transfers, like we always do during May/June.

Bruma and Berisha have not played for a club in Turkey for quite some time so they would have been reviewed by the researchers of clubs where they were on loan last season.

Sorry. Either I wrote it in the wrong place or I couldn't explain it. These players do not seem to be sold by Fenerbahçe. I wrote this here because it is a database problem. I may have done wrong.

• SI Staff
    16 hours ago, fazeral said:

Sorry. Either I wrote it in the wrong place or I couldn't explain it. These players do not seem to be sold by Fenerbahçe. I wrote this here because it is a database problem. I may have done wrong.

This will probably depend on the game mode you are playing and it sounds like you have started your save as the teams were at the end of last season

I opened it in standard game mode. If you look at the screenshot, the incoming players are transfers at the beginning of the season. I didn't check if there is the same error after the full version.