• Complaints about Fm24 Super League Research team and databases not being up to date

AdemK
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

The player profiles of the Turkish Super League are almost the same as last year and there are no updates. According to the tweets shared by the FM Research team on Twitter, there will be no changes in the profiles until February. And they told us players that the Editor was for such situations, can you believe it? If we're going to update the profiles, why are you paying these guys? The fee we pay for the game is not a small amount of money in our country. Additionally, not doing such things properly causes us players not to buy the game. Why would we go out and buy an outdated game every year, right? If the player profiles are not corrected, I will install the squad patch for Fm23 this year and continue playing. I leave sources about the incident below. Please do what is necessary. This incident has caused a great repercussion in the Turkish community of the game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The pre-game editor, that comes free with the release of the game, is there for players to make whatever changes they feel are appropriate. In instances where you disagree with the researchers you can make your own changes for your own game. There's no guarantee that different people will ultimately agree on player attributes etc. 

Researchers aren't paid either, we put in our time voluntarily to try and provide the most accurate representation of what we feel is the case for the players we oversee. If you have specific examples of players you feel are wrong, and ideas for what they ought to be then this forum serves as a purpose for that. 

For things beyond that, it may be beneficial to go through the Contact Us link, which is available from the bottom of the forums or via this link here:

https://community.sigames.com/contact/

6 hours ago, santy001 said:

The pre-game editor, that comes free with the release of the game, is there for players to make whatever changes they feel are appropriate. In instances where you disagree with the researchers you can make your own changes for your own game. There's no guarantee that different people will ultimately agree on player attributes etc. 

Researchers aren't paid either, we put in our time voluntarily to try and provide the most accurate representation of what we feel is the case for the players we oversee. If you have specific examples of players you feel are wrong, and ideas for what they ought to be then this forum serves as a purpose for that. 

For things beyond that, it may be beneficial to go through the Contact Us link, which is available from the bottom of the forums or via this link here:

https://community.sigames.com/contact/

This is not at all about agreeing on player attributes or something similar. Kindly review the case carefully. They are saying, intentionally they didn't touch on the majority of the new transfer profiles to justify how weird it can be from time to time from other research teams. As players, we are not accepting this approach. If I need to wait for the Feb patch or use the editor to get realistic profiles why I should purchase the game in October or purchase it at all?

They are harming your business & image in Turkey for sure.

Players are updated by researchers of the club that the player played before their transfers.

It's not always appropriate for us to make wholesale changes to their attributes with limited information (ie. observing players for a short period).

We have done this in some previous years when the game had a beta period, knowing that we would be able to revert or alter changes based on feedback as well as further observation.  However this year this doesn't appear to be possible.

This thread will be closed, as its not offering anything for researchers to work with. However, I believe its very important to provide meaningful context about the research process.

I am the Stoke City researcher. Stoke City signed 17 players this summer, the majority of these players I have put trust in their previous club researchers to get them accurate. In most instances they're coming to a new league in which they're untested and I did not feel there was enough evidence yet to begin making substantial changes. This is a normal process, and has been during all my years as a researcher. 

Moving forward if there are specific players you feel are wrong please raise these individually and they will be assessed on their own merits. 

This is now closed for further comments