• Player being at the wrong club

Wilt Chamberlain
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Sergio Camello's main club in FM is still Atletico Madrid despite him signing a permanent deal with Rayo Vallecano.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

hace 14 minutos, iinaakii dijo:

Unai Nuñez's main club in FM is still Athletic Club despite him signing a permanent deal with Celta.

This is not correct, the agreement between Celta and Athletic is the transfer will be on 01/07/2024 as appears in game, until then its a loan, a fake loan, but a loan

Any news on the updates to the database about Rayo Vallecano? I'm waiting to start my main save till the squad is up to date. Still showing on both Real World and Standard that Camello and Kike Perez are Loans but both are permanent transfers. 

En 13/11/2023 a las 13:26, camdicks dijo:

Any news on the updates to the database about Rayo Vallecano? I'm waiting to start my main save till the squad is up to date. Still showing on both Real World and Standard that Camello and Kike Perez are Loans but both are permanent transfers. 

KIke Perez is loaned. Camel permanent transfer.

Am 20.10.2023 um 01:09 schrieb Txini_Aguirre:

Marked to be fixed

When can we expect it to be fixed? I just wanted to start my Atletico Save and now I'm kinda disappointed that this is still a problem.

Am 20.10.2023 um 11:24 schrieb Txini_Aguirre:

This is not correct, the agreement between Celta and Athletic is the transfer will be on 01/07/2024 as appears in game, until then its a loan, a fake loan, but a loan

I started the day before yesterday with Celta, and he is entirely at Athletic (24.1.1 with Real World option), which is quite a blunder.

Is there a way to fix the Camello issue in the pre-game editor? I want to start a Vallecano game and don't want to wait for god knows how long before this is fixed. 

Edit: Never mind, I was able to fix it in the editor. 

Edited by DavutOzkan