• Ghana league allocation error

Rumi_4
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

In Ghana's competition, there was an error in the allocation of games. The Cash Premier League has four divisions as subordinate competitions, which should be in the second division. Ghana Division One - Zone 1A , Ghana Division One - Zone 1B, Ghana Division One - Zone 2, Ghana Division One - Zone 3 should belong to GN Bank Division One League and not ZC Premier League

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I'm not exactly sure how you mean this, but we will take this under consideration for sure - it needs to be correct - although the Ghana FA and moreover the promotion/relegations spots are decided generally very very late

it's just that the groups assigned to the highest league in Ghana are actually the groups of the lower league, i.e. the second tier of Ghana. They don't belong to the Premier League, but, as the name suggests, to Divison One

• SI Staff

I think this has been fixed in the meantime.

Are you seeing this in the in/pre-game editor or in game - with the initial release?  Just to be sure.

At this point, in the 24.2.1 database, it is still visible in the editor. Perhaps there will be some fix for the winter fix