• Rosenborg

Steinenheimen
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Morten Hochstöger Steinheim - Rosenborg.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Rekdal is no longer the coach of Rosenborg, it's Svein Maalen as an interim.

Per Ciljan is leaving on a free transfer, but this is not 100% confirmed in RL. 

However, Andre Hansen is actually leaving after his contract expires in RL (in talks with Odd). But in game, he is staying.

Marius Broholm can for some reason not play right wing?

Christer Basma's favorite formation is 4-4-2 diamond? That should be 4-3-3.

Same with Geir Hansen.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Rekdal is no longer the coach of Rosenborg, it's Svein Maalen as an interim.

I can't view the save game you've attached, but Maalen is interim manager of Rosenborg in both the beta and the database, with Rekdal unemloyed.

Per Ciljan is leaving on a free transfer, but this is not 100% confirmed in RL. 

It was reported from official sources a month ago that he will not be offered a new contract.

However, Andre Hansen is actually leaving after his contract expires in RL (in talks with Odd). But in game, he is staying.

Yeah, this one is missing, unfortunately. Will be fixed for data update.

Marius Broholm can for some reason not play right wing?

Broholm mostly operates from the middle, doesn't he? Feel free to suggest how his positional ratings should be amended.

Christer Basma's favorite formation is 4-4-2 diamond? That should be 4-3-3. Same with Geir Hansen.

Agreed. Putting into a fix.

Hey. 
    Great, might have been a problem with my save, since when I took over, it said in the media that I had taken over for Rekdal. 
    I'm not a game dev, so no idea, but could that be a problem with the "media" part of the game, and not the database`?

Yeah, I know that Micke Dorsin said that the club does not intend to renew his contract for next season. 
    My problem was more, that, in RL, Ciljan has said that he want a new contract. But in my save, it just says "will leave", 
    and will not talk to me. But knowing that he wants to stay for one more year, I think it would make sense for him to want to talk to me
    about a new contract? 

Broholm has been a bit of a "potato", he has some games a a wingback under Rekdal, he has played as a mezzala-type player, 
    but right now, but has also slotted in at right wing (mostly as a sub when Holse played that role), and seems to be getting some game time as a right-winger 
    on loan at KBK right now, even getting a couple goals, cutting in from the right. Not sure about the rating, but I'd guess at least ok?

LarsC

Posted (edited)

.. it said in the media that I had taken over for Rekdal. 

Technically you do take over from Rekdal if you start a game in early 2023. This isn't really an error.

6 hours ago, Steinenheimen said:

Yeah, I know that Micke Dorsin said that the club does not intend to renew his contract for next season. 
    My problem was more, that, in RL, Ciljan has said that he want a new contract. But in my save, it just says "will leave", 
    and will not talk to me. But knowing that he wants to stay for one more year, I think it would make sense for him to want to talk to me
    about a new contract? 

I agree that it could have made sense for him to want to talk if the club offered a new deal. But we currently have no way in the database to differ between a free transfer exit initiated by the club and an exit initiated by the players themselves. I can only set "will leave at end of contract", which is currently an accurate description of the situation.

If we had a way to set "club will not renew contract" or "player will not renew contract" in the database, then in the instance of a club-initiated exit, you could as the manager reverse the decision. But this would be a feature request.

.. seems to be getting some game time as a right-winger on loan at KBK right now, even getting a couple goals, cutting in from the right. Not sure about the rating, but I'd guess at least ok?

I have no problem with this. I can set a rating of around 15.

Edited by LarsC

47 minutes ago, RBKalle said:

I'll add that Sander Tangvik's wage (€ 576.000 p/a) looks a bit off.

The usual "we got the figure in NOK and forgot to convert it?"

Sander Tangvik has a yearly wage of around 700.000 NOK in the database now, the latest renewal was added a few weeks ago with contract start 26.09.2023.

The problem here is that his previous contract in the database was wrong (with a currency error as you correctly assume). So when you play in real world mode, the game starts with the old (and way too high) wage. I'll see if anything can be done about this.