• Roda JC Kerkrade - Contract lengths and missing positions

Dreeke
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Contracts:
    Lennerd Daneels - Has an option for a one year extension in his contract that is missing from the game. (Source)
    Nils Röseler - Has an option for a one year extension in his contract that is missing from the game. (Source, as his announcement is no longer on the club website)
    Lucas Beerten - Has a contract till 2024 rather than 2025 (as in game), but with an option for a one year extension. (Source)
    Sami Ouaissa - Has an option for a one year extension in his contract that is missing from the game. (Source)

Position:
    Teun Bijleveld - Bijleveld has played every game this season, and multiple at the end of last season, as a leftback. He should be at least "Accomplished" in this position. (Source)

Additionally, although I obviously understand that I'm slightly biased, Matisse Didden is heavily under-rated. He's been a starter and arguably our best defender alongside Koglin since the start of the season, but is rated a lot lower than Röseler.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Addition:
    Staf members Rachid Amzil and Dion Loijens are connected to the under-21/youth academy rather than the first team.

Final quick edit:
    Robbie Servais is "Manager Voetbalzaken" and should probably be included as either being a "Director of Football" or "Technical Director" (Or both) till 2025. He is currently unemployed in game. (Source)

Edited by Dreeke

• SI Staff

Thanks for this!

We will look to make the contractual changes per first available possibility. 

Bijleveld - fair, will look to amend his positions.

We have received Didden from the Belgian research, and didn't want to adjust him too much yet. I'm honestly much less impressed. I've seen him do some reasonable things - but also seen him be incredibly slow, unresponsive and having the agility of a ten-tonnes truck - still in his pure important aspects as a central defender, he's not that terrible.  But he's not a great player currently in FM, no...

• SI Staff
    7 hours ago, Dreeke said:

Addition:
    Staf members Rachid Amzil and Dion Loijens are connected to the under-21/youth academy rather than the first team.

Final quick edit:
    Robbie Servais is "Manager Voetbalzaken" and should probably be included as either being a "Director of Football" or "Technical Director" (Or both) till 2025. He is currently unemployed in game. (Source)

We have both Amzil and Loijens set to the U21 team - so not sure what's going on there. Perhaps the game is deciding they move to the first team - but technically they shouldn't be.

Will look to add Servais.

23 hours ago, Jeroen Thijssen said:

We have both Amzil and Loijens set to the U21 team - so not sure what's going on there. Perhaps the game is deciding they move to the first team - but technically they shouldn't be.

Will look to add Servais.

think the game may find that there are too many u21 coaches and too few first team coaches and automatically sets two of them as first team coaches?

Regarding Didden: I totally understand that it's a bit early to adjust him too much, but we disagree on him here. Imo he's deceptively fast and good on the ball, often finding a press breaking pass. But again, from a researcher perspective I see why his performances haven't warranted an upgrade (yet! ;)).