• Kawasaki Frontale stadium issue

kabajingai
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

For some odd reason my team Kawasaki, are listed as playing their Asian Champions League games in Ajinomoto despite Todoroki being more than suitable both on the game and in real-life.

On the game itself the team does actually play the games at Todoroki so it just appears to be a visual bug for now.

Kawasaki Stadium is literally the American Football stadium, it's not what you think it is. It's where the old Fujitsu teams played in the 70s before it got reconverted into a smaller ground. Our youth/reserve also don’t play there any more, it's Anker Field in Ikuta, which was built for the start of the 2023 season.

I think the game is accidentally thinking the assigned stadium is the 3,000 seater Fujitsu Stadium (i.e. Kawasaki Stadium) and not Todoroki on account of the names being listed as being exactly the same;

Todoroki Athletics Stadium (102566)

Kawasaki Stadium (45082883)

Screenshot(558).thumb.png.a1a51ab747c7e0d65ce5c4bf98df2d5f.png

Screenshot (558).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Seems like stadiums are completely busted. Kashima are now moving into a 54,000 seater Zico park despite the fact their average attendance at their current stadium is 28,000.

Same deal with Nagoya. Although the Nagoya stadium is being renovated for 2025 not 2028.

I think this might be down to reputation. Both Grampy and Kashima have fairly big fan-bases in Japan.

Screenshot(565).thumb.png.3acc81f9c1a42db8297454a64c2761eb.png

Screenshot(566).thumb.png.6c8f23530745dd05665903fc22cd0913.png