• Dean Huijsen

tomaspiso1989
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Dean HUijsen have very low potential ability

it is very big world talent I his potential is so low

I think that is need to change it not only it but for the players what are wonderkids

Snímka obrazovky 2023-11-03 o 21.10.36.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I can see how good he is in the database, and I know the player as he's considered a good (Dutch) talent indeed.

I'll give you a pro tip as well: 2 1/2 stars is not the be-all and end-all in judgement and is not the only thing you need to use to indicate that he may be valued incorrectly.

Now please, adhere respectfully to the following

We also request you adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

1. State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              
    2. State what you think the data should be.                            
    3. State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.   

However, he is not undervalued and he does  have a high potential ability, so you shouldn't worry about this matter further. :)

it is not problem in for this player but for more. for example if player have potential three stars and in age 25 can have closed potential 

I think that it is not corresponding with real football because development football player still continue but in FM is stopped.

In real football every season have new and new players what have successful season and then all see on this player as big talent or star maybe

in FM still only player what have maximum three stars and closed potential if he has season with 30 goals

I speaking about it 

• SI Staff

A star rating is merely a staff members opinion of a player. This is an opinion based on the staff members comparison to other relevant (in your team, and your division) players. It can be incorrect. 

This is an english game and the english are masters of propaganda. Yıldız and Huijsen the two biggest talents in Juventus but of course the english player Iling has a higher potential range. Just because he is english. You can see that random no-name british players in the game are massively overrated in terms of potential range and english league players in general. 

If this upsets you then you'd better stop playing the game, or if not then accept that the game is just a british psy-op. Because there it required spreading a proganda that the english league is the best in the world. They use tricks like that to try to make their country relevant.

Edited by saosinfan4