• 1860 Munich Stadium

dannyxtudorix
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi, the 1860 Munich stadium Städtisches Stadion an der Grünwalder Strasse is suitable in the game for 2. Bundesliga and even Bundesliga (and even for European Competitions) which is not true. The stadium could be suitable for 2.Bundesliga but with some improvements only but for Bundesliga it is 100% not compliant. Please change this in the Winter Update. Thanks!

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

That's disappointing...and of course super unrealistic....so there is really no way to change this?

Edited by dannyxtudorix

I would suggest making Olympiastadion from Munich as an alternative ground for 1860, where they should play when getting to 2. Bundesliga and/if Bundesliga. Thanks!

• SI Staff

This is a complex situation.

So, is the Olympiastadion - which is being repaired until 2027 actually good for 2. Bundesliga or (1.) Bundesliga?

We understand that possibly (but not sure) the Grunwalder Stadion can be rebuilt after 2027 once the Olympiastadion has actually been repaired. But it's unclear if there will be repairs at that time - presumably that's something they will look at depending on the clubs'  position by then.

Olympiastadion from Munich is good for both 2. Bundesliga and 1. Bundesliga (and yes I know it is planned to be renovated between 2024 and 2027). I would say that for now that is the only feasible solution for 1860 Munich as the Grünwalder Stadion is definitely not good for 1. Bundesliga (and it is not 100% sure when they will renovate it, if after 2027). Grünwalder Stadion is also limited for expanding its capacity to a maximum of 18.500 seats, that is only 3.500 more than what is having now.

Edited by dannyxtudorix