• Cristian Romero ?

SDFM
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

WHY Cristian Romero ONLY 148CA?

Lisandro Martínez 155CA Cristian Romero ONLY 148CA? 

Lisandro Martínez better than Cristian Romero?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This isn't helpful. What reasons should they have different CAs rather than just throwing out arbitrary numbers? What stats should be upgraded/downgraded and why? Martinez was consistently one of the best CBs in the league until his injury in a team that finished 3rd and won a trophy. Romero was in a Tottenham team that finished 8th and from what I saw had a pretty mixed time of it throughout, at times looking solid and others all over the place, much like the rest of the Spurs defence throughout the season. They're also very different types of defenders and different stats eat up different amounts of CA points. How does Romeo actually perform in your game?  

在 2023/10/21 在 PM6点28分, metal_guitarist说:

This isn't helpful. What reasons should they have different CAs rather than just throwing out arbitrary numbers? What stats should be upgraded/downgraded and why? Martinez was consistently one of the best CBs in the league until his injury in a team that finished 3rd and won a trophy. Romero was in a Tottenham team that finished 8th and from what I saw had a pretty mixed time of it throughout, at times looking solid and others all over the place, much like the rest of the Spurs defence throughout the season. They're also very different types of defenders and different stats eat up different amounts of CA points. How does Romeo actually perform in your game?  

Now Tottenham is 1st and where is MAN Utd?

Now Romero average points on whoscored is 7.39  the 14th in Premier League and 1st among dc

whoscored.png

and Why Bissouma 153ca to 160? Bissouma didn't play at Tottenham last season?

Romeo performs in my game is very bad.  His type is so bad. Physical is so poor and mental is too high. Can he tackled the ball?

Roger Ibanez is the best type in FM. Compare their types you can see the Jump, Pace, Acceleration gap.

Compare.png

20 hours ago, SDFM said:

Romeo performs in my game is very bad.  His type is so bad. Physical is so poor and mental is too high. Can he tackled the ball?

Roger Ibanez is the best type in FM. Compare their types you can see the Jump, Pace, Acceleration gap.

Compare.png

Mentals are very important, arguably more than physicals. Technical stats can win you a game, physicals can win you a season, but mentals build you a dynasty.