• Brentford players attributes

HNLFannn
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I would like to suggest some changes to Toney and Mbuemo attributes, particulary finishing.

First, Bryan Mbuemo, has a finishing just 12, probably should be 14-15, as a proof, I will give you some stats for this season, as a excepted goals and goals conversion, where he is near of the top in Premier league.

For the Toney, same stats for the goals, and excepted goals, goal conversion and missed big chances. He is a very top of the league for the last season, I know, thath he have finishing already pretty high with 16, but I would suggest at least 17, beacuese of this stats (some players have similiar finishing, and at least little bit worse stats in real life, exmp. Jackson, Nunez, Mitrović) last season. Also, his penalty looks realy amazing. Cheers mate.

Toney 1.png

Toney 2.png

Mbuemo.png

Mbuemo 2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

BM missed a host of chances last season, some easy ones as well, he's improved this season and will be reviewed for the winter update accordingly. He does have plenty of CA-PA space to allow growth as the game progresses,.

Increasing Toney's finishing would also have a large CA impact, so we'd need to lower other attributes accordingly. I'd suggest the others may be over rated and need decreasing, personally. There's too much focus in the FM community on raising players attributes just because someone else has a high rating. His penalty taking is rated at 19 already, and a lot of his success is down to outsmarting the GK rather than pinpointing them in to the top corner. He will of course be reviewed for the winter update when he's back playing.

Understand for Toney, but and more I think Mbuemo should have bigger finishing, at least 14.

Stats from last season, such as expected goals are pretty good and in balance with goals what's he scored. Goal conversion is better this season, and missed big chances compared to games are not so bad. (Picture is Mbuemos 2022/23 season)

Tnx on answers, this is just suggestion. Cheers

Screenshot_20231026-144019.png

On 26/10/2023 at 09:39, Brentford Alan said:

BM missed a host of chances last season, some easy ones as well, he's improved this season and will be reviewed for the winter update accordingly. He does have plenty of CA-PA space to allow growth as the game progresses,.

Increasing Toney's finishing would also have a large CA impact, so we'd need to lower other attributes accordingly. I'd suggest the others may be over rated and need decreasing, personally. There's too much focus in the FM community on raising players attributes just because someone else has a high rating. His penalty taking is rated at 19 already, and a lot of his success is down to outsmarting the GK rather than pinpointing them in to the top corner. He will of course be reviewed for the winter update when he's back playing.

Toney looks pretty accurate to me, but I guess a deduction in pace/acc could be deemed a realistic nerf to balance out with a finishing buff.