• Weston Super Mare AFC scout not there

Simsimmabrfc85
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: https://twitter.com/SMSimmonsWSMAFC/followers Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi,

I am the club scout at Weston super mare AFC, to prove it i can email you by via my club email address which only the club staff can have which includes my staff email signature also emails from all other members of staff director/head of recruitment etc where should i send this proof?

Thanks,

Steve Simmons.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you Steve.

We'll have a look at your email once the game is out and we have more time.

The database for the Release is already locked, so we cannot add new staff for the Release database.

We'll assess your messaging and get in touch. Should your validity as a scout check out, then you will be added for a future data update.

On 30/10/2023 at 20:12, Dean Gripton said:

Thank you Steve.

The database for the Release is already locked, so we cannot add new staff for the Release database.

We'll assess your messaging and get in touch. Should your validity as a scout check out, then you will be added for a future data update.

Ok Dean, Thanks.

On 30/10/2023 at 20:12, Dean Gripton said:

Thank you Steve.

Moving to professional football club i have left Weston this week so this is no longer required.