• Hereford FC missing staff + data

pb24
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Player Adam Rooney in the game is marked just as a player, when he is actually Player/ Assistant Manager

NEWS | Bulls Appoint Rooney as Assistant Manager | Hereford FC - The Official website of Hereford FC

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Performance Analyst Patryk Bialowas, is actually the Head Analyst and deals with recruitment and performance, and isn't just a performance analyst. 

There is also a bit of his past experiences missing. And I don't know if this would count for long term goals, but he has said in multiple interviews and papers that his long term goal is to win the World Cup with Poland 

According to his Linkedin and other social media platforms

He was a Goalkeeper coach at Hereford Lads Club 2021 - 2022

Coach at Hinton FC 2022 - 2023

Analyst for Polish Club Sokol Ostroda 2022 - 2023 

Meet the former Brecon High School student with World Cup aspirations | brecon-radnor.co.uk

Patryk Bialowas | LinkedIn

NEWS | Meet the Backroom Staff | Hereford FC - The Official website of Hereford FC

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James Hughes Physio, 

James Hughes was at Birmingham city as a physio for the first team last season 

NEWS | Meet the Backroom Staff | Hereford FC - The Official website of Hereford FC

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And this next part is personal opinion backed by some facts (to an extent) but I fully appreciate the scouts have their own opinion and I won't push this too much, But I think everyone who watches Hereford FC would agree on the following: 

Koby Arthur only really plays as a striker for Hereford FC 

Aaron Skinner is arguably the best player on the pitch, at least from a technical ability on the ball point of view and I don't think his stats do him justice 

Same with Curtis Pond GK, considering he's been in the Team of the week and hasn't conceded a goal for over a month now, I don't think his stats are a fair representation of his performances and ability, especially kicking. 

But again this last section is subjective and the others are the main body of this point as there's objective data to support. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the post.

Rooney was set as player/assistant manager when he joined but I encountered an issue when trying to change his playing attributes which I thought was down to his dual roles so temporarily set him as just a player to try and get round that and forgot to change him back so apologies for that.

According to his linkedin  James Hughes was only with Birmingham on an internship basis which is not included in the game.

As for Bialowas history, Hinton aren't in the database and the roles stated in the LinkedIn for Lads Club were for U12-14s.

Regarding the players stats they are predominantly based on last season at their previous clubs as we are obviously only relatively early into the season. Of course each player has had numerous changes to different attributes both positive and negative but it's too early to make sweeping changes based on a dozen games.

Pond already has a prety generous CA and been improved already since signing, considering before this season he's only played at step eight. Before this run of games without conceding he'd conceded eight in the previous four matches so can't just base things on one good run of form.

Skinner has also already had a boost to his CA since signing in the summer and will of course be reviewed again for the winter update.

I think most people that have watched Koby Arthur in his career would suggest he is more suited to playing as an attacking midfielder rather than as an out and out striker. The injuries to Jason Cowley and Andy Williams have obviously meant that options are limited upfront and even then he has only made two starts in the league despite not being injured. But an increase from the current rating of 10 could be an option.

Edited by Timma