• Ronnie Edwards (P'borough) incorrect height

FourFiveOne
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Ronnie Edwards from Peterborough in League One possibly has wrong height in FM. Since as long as i know his height has been just 1,80m, which is not very typical for a central defender as it is quite short for that position. I've checked the club's website and there's no height set there. Based on which source is his height 1,80m ? According to Transfermarkt ( https://www.transfermarkt.com/ronnie-edwards/profil/spieler/732165 ) his height is 1,85m, which also seems far more realistic for a central defender. I also didnt encounter any sources that state that his height is 1,80m, so in my opinion its only fair to increment his height to 1,85m as stated on Transfermarkt, which is at least one source that provides us a height of said player. Thank you

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

The 'Rothmans' (yes it is still going, different sponsor) has Edwards as 5'11". So does Wyscout.

We found that transfermarkt, whilst a useful source, is not always reliable, so we always need a second source to back up anything there.