• Ibrahim Said contract.

Master Fatman
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Ibrahim Said (ID:95078947) is on a contract taking up almost 18% of Viborg FF entire wage budget, I reckon this is a mistake? If not, damn. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for reporting!
    It´s indeed incorrect. The wage was accidently in pounds instead of Danish Kroner in the database. Will be corrected for the next data update

15 minutes ago, Girafi said:

Thanks for reporting!
    It´s indeed incorrect. The wage was accidently in pounds instead of Danish Kroner in the database. Will be corrected for the next data update

Is this the same for Gylfi at Lyngby? His wage is huge compared to the rest of the squad.

20 minutes ago, Sport Lacost said:

Is this the same for Gylfi at Lyngby? His wage is huge compared to the rest of the squad.

Quite possibly - i´ll take a look!

1 hour ago, Girafi said:

Thanks for reporting!

Nice, KUTGW. With the risk of sounding like an ass, is there an estimate on when, that next data update will be? 

5 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

I'm pretty sure it is because when you convert to DKK he's just about the top earner.

That makes no sense. Did convert back and forth, and it stays the same. 

No saying he isn't potentially amongst the top earners, but him being on 7 times the wages of club Captain and 10 years plus at the club Jeppe Grønning, and 3,5 times the wages of the second highest earner. Im not buying it. 

18 minutes ago, Master Fatman said:

That makes no sense. Did convert back and forth, and it stays the same. 

No saying he isn't potentially amongst the top earners, but him being on 7 times the wages of club Captain and 10 years plus at the club Jeppe Grønning, and 3,5 times the wages of the second highest earner. Im not buying it. 

Im agreeing with you - I think it’s a data error. I just don’t know if the figure has been entered onto the DB in GBP rather than DKK by accident.

2 hours ago, Sport Lacost said:

Im agreeing with you - I think it’s a data error. I just don’t know if the figure has been entered onto the DB in GBP rather than DKK by accident.

No currency had been set. It defaults to British Pounds :) 

Ibrahim Said (ID:95078947)
    His strength is way too low! I watch all the Viborg matches I can and he is a beast to keep the opponents away, you should change it to something higher.:)

On 19/10/2023 at 19:22, Girafi said:

Quite possibly - i´ll take a look!

This hasn't been picked up for release which is a real disappointment seeing as it was flagged weeks ago.