• Amateur players in the Superliga squads

Mizta05
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Don Corleone - Pro Vercelli.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi, I have been away from the game for a couple of years, so I was surprised to se an issue that I thought was resolved previously, the inclusion of amateur players in the professional squads. In my opinion they do not belong in the elite team, they are sunday league players, not professional. Having started a save with brøndby, several of these amateurs have raised an issue with me about their contract status, and at least once the media has picked up the story of a disgrundled player. Now it is actively ruining the realism of the game...  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Girafi

Posted (edited)

It´s a known issue, that I´ve been trying to get resolved for a couple of years. I´ve made changes in the database in preparation to getting it resolved, ahead of the FM24 release. Can´t say if/when it´ll get fixed, but it´s the no. 1 priority on my personal to-do list :) 

The contract status issue is however not a data issue. If you could please report that specifically under "Press Conferences, Player Happiness, Player Interaction & Player Targets".
    I assume it´s an inbox item you get, with the player wanting a better contract?

Edited by Girafi

Thank you for your reply Girafi :)

I am glad to hear you consider it an issue as well! Hopefully you will get it fixed ;)

I am not sure it is a bug - I would think it is a normal part of the game that a player gets angry if he does not get a new contract. The solotiun is to net have these player on the team...

Thanks for your good work :)