• Slavia reserve team and youth team staff

DO_IT
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Slavia Prague.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hello, i noticed there is still Marek Jarolím ruling B team fo Slavia instead of David Střihavka, i include new staff and staff in real life in a screenshots.

There also was movement between staff.

Michal Šmíd from B-team and Jonathan Davies from U13 team move to U19 as a assistant managers.

Also some of good established  youth players as Samuel Pikolon, František Herák, Dominik Pech, Karel Belžík are missing from the game despite being the part of u19 team, Dominik Pech even training with first team shouwing realy good permormance.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 10/19/2023 at 10:15 PM, Tony Grasser said:

Thank you for noticing this. Such transfers from nonrepresented levels to be verified and  processed.

In the full game, everything is as it was, you can see that no one has dealt with it

There is more wonderkids in Sparta than all other teams combined lol. I mean why put Penxa in the game and not Naskos, Cizek, Belzik? its the same generation ffs with the same amount of football time for u19, which is none lol.

I mean yeah they talented, but is for example Daniel Rus really better than Prebsl or Frantisek Cech, both sub option for A-team in CA wise?

Edited by DO_IT