• Rijeka players various changes

TIR669
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I know preferred way would be to have separate topics for every issue but it doesn't make much sense to do so in this case. Below are my observations for HNK Rijeka based on daily following of the team as well as being Rijeka researcher for 10 years.

Unofficial wage information:

Marco Djuricin - annual wage is 150k euros (down from 349k!)
    Matej Mitrovic - annual wage is 240k euros. (down from 299k - per chairman Miskovic words, maximum wage in Rijeka today is 240k and it is an "older" contract which can mean only Mitrovic as other players came later.)
    Marco Pasalic - annual wage is 130k euros. (down from 199k)
    Franjo Ivanovic - annual wage is 110k euros. (up from 22,5k)
    Alen Grgic - annual wage is 70k euros. (down from 109k)
    Stjepan Radeljic - annual wage is 100k euros. (up from 33,5k)
    Dejan Petrovic - annual wage is 90k euros. (up from 33,5k)
    Momo Yansane - annual wage is 90k euros. (up from 14,5k)

Lindon Selahi - contract expires 15.6.2024. (not in 2025) https://www.transfermarkt.com/lindon-selahi/profil/spieler/340172

Marko Pjaca - there is no minimum release fee, confirmed by the chairman in A1 podcast recently. So existing 1.5M needs to be removed. However there is an approx. 20-40% sell on fee that will go to the player, which should be included. Also Pjaca's annual wage needs to be adjusted to 180k euros. (up from 71,5k)

Mateo Pavlovic - should be set as unused/transfer listed by Rijeka as the club will not extend his contract as it was publicly stated, which in-game happens regularly. Wage should be 180k euros.

Niko Jankovic - Dinamo does not have a 1.5M buy back clause, it has been dismissed by Rijeka chairman. 50% sell-on fee is also highly unlikely based on Pjaca note and A1 podcast.

Player attribute changes, ordered by importance:

Marco Pasalic - PPMs cuts from right wing, shoots from distance. Long shots should be improved to at least 12+ considering amount of long-range goals he has scored in his career up from 10.
    Lindon Selahi - PPM dives into tackles, stamina attribute should be 15+ instead of 12.
    Emir Dilaver - acceleration and pace should be lower, closer to 10-11 instead of 12/13.
    Danilo Veiga - should have weaker attributes across the board (corners, attacking attributes lowered) as he is second choice at RB.
    Nediljko Labrovic - leadership boost to 16, slight reputation boost to increase his value. Eccentricity should be lowered to 5-6 (down from 8) as he very rarely does anything unexpected.
    Jorge Obregon - strength 16+, acc/pace 13/12 (down from 14/13)
    Veldin Hodza - PPM comes deep to get ball.
    Alen Grgic - PPM runs with ball down right wing
    Dejan Petrovic - his injury should last until mid October instead of June like now.
    Duje Dujmovic - BPD type of player, should have boosted (11+?) passing and vision

Niko Gajzler - height should be 176, weight 61 https://nk-rijeka.hr/igrac/n-gajzler/

Staff changes:

Luka Pavlovic is not HOYD as he was sacked end of season - Mladen Ivancic is the new HOYD.
    Matija Drnjevic is not a recruitment analyst but head performance analyst.
    Rade Ljepojevic can be put as performance analyst.

Radomir Đalović attribute changes - motivating 18, determination 16, loyalty 20. He does not have a continental A license but a much lower tier. Rijeka should be his favourite club.

Youth:

missing a lot of players, notably Strahinja Tesovic

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

kpain16

Posted (edited)

Hi. Thanks. I'll consider some of these changes for the next update, especially those regarding the attributes. Some of the wages you mention are correct but some are not and those in the DB are (100% certain). For the release fees, I've used those mentioned in the papers but obviously can't know. I'll consider removing them.

Pavlović is still under contract with Rijeka and who knows what might happen. I won't speculate about what will happen as that's pure guessing here. They might get a new manager that will want him. Highly unlikely, but might happen. I'll reduce his reputation and squad status though so that should make it more realistic.

Some of the players that arrived this summer have been tweaked, but for obvious reasons and them being partially rated by the previous researchers, they'll be tweaked more when we see them play more. Especially those that have been playing abroad.

Labrović's reputation is very high and completely within our guidelines. Basically among the best-rated Croatian GKs and in the top 5 players in the league. 

Veiga is a second choice for Sopić. He's a very very good RB but obviously fallen out with him. He was rated by the Portuguese researchers who have seen him a lot and I don't see much wrong with him in the game. Maybe he didn't adapt properly.

Radomir Đalović has a continental A license, as it says so in Comet. Mind, he also already has Rijeka as his favorite club in the DB. If not visible, should be in the full release.

Btw if you want to be a researcher for Rijeka again, just let me know :)

EDIT: Pjaca definitely (100% certainty) has a €1.5m release fee.

Edited by kpain16