• Zeno Debast new position

FourFiveOne
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Zeno Debast who is a CB recently played a friendly with Belgium against Serbia, playing at right back. He never crossed the middle line so definetly a defensive role. This is the first time that he has played at this position, but he did a great job (i watched the entire match, just like every Belgium NT match) so i dont know if its worthy to mark right back on defense for Debast as a new position in FM, after one match, as very unfamiliar but capable ofcourse (what is the colour, a small red or orange dot?). At his team Anderlecht he won't play as RB, because Patris & Sardella cover that position, however he could well be the back-up for Castagne on RB at the Euros next summer as Meunier is out of the picture and Saelemaekers has barely participated in the qualification just like Siquet. I'll show a picture of the matchscheet ratings from Sofascore (i know, its just Sofascore, but i watched the match and indeed he played quite ok there). I'll leave it up to you what to do with this information :brock:Screenshot_20231121_201825_Sofascore.thumb.jpg.14b63dffa4426c9148f023303a77e95d.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments