• Staff Tactical Style is only Wing Play

antoniosy1881
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I have uploaded a game save from FM23 to FM24.

In the game save from FM23, my various staff members / coaches have a variety of preferred Tactical Style; eg Tiki Taka etc

In the current early access FM24, when I do a search for new staff / coaches to be added all of them have a tactical style of 'Wing Play'; including my own coaches

Is it because we are using the FM24 Beta version or is this a real bug?

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 4.50.45 pm.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We're aware of this and have it under review already, as far as we can tell it's purely a text issue so manager should still vary their playstyle in match, but please let us know if that isn't the case. 

On 22/10/2023 at 02:58, Kyle Brown said:

We're aware of this and have it under review already, as far as we can tell it's purely a text issue so manager should still vary their playstyle in match, but please let us know if that isn't the case. 

I had this issue during the beta, and continues to happen when making a new save today.

The problem also exists in new saves that were started in Fm24 and is not fixed with today's update. Too many managers have wing play in the tactical style

some examples are Ancelotti, Simeone and many more

German Flügelspiel- WIng Play

20231113192258_1.jpg

Edited by xalexxx

I am also having problems with this lots of managers have wing play like the above mentioned mouriniho as well and tons of others. Does this mean that you can they will al play the same