• Save game could not be loaded

R0ADK1LL
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Schalke 04.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

After saving & quitting the game, loading the most recent save does not work. Last save overwrite backup does not load, nor any other saves.

Restarted the game, issue persists.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Is this a FM23 or FM24 save game? if it the former, can you load the save in FM23 (please also try the lastsaveoverwrite.fm save)?

If you create a new game now, can you load them?

I got the same problem. I can't load the savegame that I created in the beta (so FM24 save, Your World option with german early prep start date), but I can load lastsaveoverwrite.fm of the same save. 

The game loads FM23 saves in FM24, just this one save it does not boot. Always stuck after like 1/10 of the bar and then it gives the message. Seems like the save is corrupted, without me doing anything to it. 

Saving lastsaveoverwrite as a new save and then loading it works.

Creating a new save with the same database options and then loading it works as well. 

If its of interest, pls let me know how to attach the save or send it to you. 

16 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Is this a FM23 or FM24 save game? if it the former, can you load the save in FM23 (please also try the lastsaveoverwrite.fm save)?

If you create a new game now, can you load them?

It is an FM24 save. I am able to create & load new saves, but that one cannot be loaded. The lastoverwrite, (v02) & (v03) versions cannot be loaded either.

I am having the exact same problem.

The most recent save I could find was before the June tickover into a new season and I had added leagues - I wondered if this might be the problem?

FM24 save started a few days ago.

I'm having the same problem but I haven't loaded any new leagues during the save, brand new FM24 save, I even tried saving to the Cloud instead of locally and have had the same issue, I can load the overwrite files but not any manual save I do, never had this issue in any previous game

• Administrators

Hi guys, appreciate your feedback about FM24 save game not loading. At this stage, we don't know if they all have the same issue so can you do the following please?

1. Create a new thread in this link - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/crash-technical-and-performance-issues/

2. Upload the save game to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save.

I have had the exact same issue and I also added new leagues just as view only before the change to the new season. I have also uploaded my save file too

I've had the exact same issue, went back to a save I had from March and removed the added leagues, got to July, saved and loaded with no issue so it seems like that was the cause of the issues.