• Pressed continue before game and nothing happened

Wyates17
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I pressed proceed to match on the "team has been informed of the line up and tactics" page, the continue box in the top right hand corner switched to say "processing" but nothing happened, and I am still able to navigate the menus but not continue the game. 

The only step I took before this game that I didn't take before any other game I've played so far on the beta was to select a different formation from one of my 3 created tactics.

Additional information that could be relevant: This is a FM23 save that I imported into FM24, and this is the first time I would have used a tactic that included some of the new roles introduced in FM24.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am also getting this bug. You press continue and the top right will then say "processing" yet nothing happens and you can still navigate the menus. I have had this happen to me 3 games in a row. The only 'workaround' is by quitting to the menu and reloading the save (luckily I have it save after every match). I am also playing on an imported 23 save, so not sure i that is a factor. 

3 minutes ago, d4lf4n said:

I am also getting this bug. You press continue and the top right will then say "processing" yet nothing happens and you can still navigate the menus. I have had this happen to me 3 games in a row. The only 'workaround' is by quitting to the menu and reloading the save (luckily I have it save after every match). I am also playing on an imported 23 save, so not sure i that is a factor. 

I have just uploaded my save file, under - Leeds YANITED.fm

Hi Team, got the same issue with my brother on a Multiplayer-Session. Currently we save the game right before the weekend games and restart the session when its stuck. Its not a crash, its more like a freeze ;(

• Administrators
    On 20/10/2023 at 15:05, Mark.Alexander said:

I am getting this on an FM23 save. Click through pre-match and get stuck on "processing."

Is this on a save with multiple managers?

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, Mark.Alexander said:

Hi Kyle,

I just saw this. The save was set up with two managers. It is just me playing it now. The second manager is in the game, at a club, but not playing.

Hi, this is a known issue with multiple managers in one save, no matter if they are with or without a club. Thank you for providing the information.

On 13/11/2023 at 11:51, Kyle Brown said:

This should now be fixed from today's Minor Update, thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any further issues. :)

I am still having this issue 2 weeks after the latest update.. Whenever i click team selection before a match nothing happens.