• Game crashes in the middle of a match

LET ME COOK
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Filip Radovanovic - Trebisov (v02) (v02).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Basicly game closes like i pressed ALT+F4, no error shows up, "Crash dumps" folder is emepety its basiclly like its force closed by user, after i reload the game and play the match it can happen again but sometimes it does not, it can't be reproduced unfortunatly at least i don't know how.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Have you any custom graphics installed at all - skins, logos, facepacks?

Could you try running the game in low config and letting us know if the crash happens more/less often than usual

- Open Steam and access your Games Library

- Right-click on [Football Manager title] -> Properties -> General -> Set Launch Options

- Type this in the box: --config very_low

- Click on OK, close the window and launch FM through Steam

I do have a custom logo pack installed, but iirc this happend before i did it, ill make sure to delete it and try to replacate it without it being in the game, as for low settings i trully don't believe it should be a problem i was checking processor and ram memory while playing the game with processor rarly going over 20-25% and ram being lower then 2gigs at all time, if crash continues i will try to lunch it with low settings and replcate as well, thank you for fast replay i'll make sure to clear steps 1 by 1.