• Consistent Crash on 10th Jan 2027 (FM23 to FM24 File Transfer)

mvreis
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Save Game: Marcus Reis - America (RJ) & Bangu - FINAL Other: c4d3bb98-8c07-4e71-b6d6-0f00ebd5673a.dmp Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot, Other

Hi, I've transferred my save from FM23 to FM24, and it consistently crashes on 10th Jan 2027.

This save is from an online game I played with a friend. I've already tried removing my custom graphics, but the issue persists. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Please see the attached files.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I just encountered the same issue with another save; it crashes just before the transfer window opens, which leads me to think there might be something triggering it there.

• Administrators

It's a crash we're aware of that was down to some of the custom changes you made to the database. We hope to have a resolution out soon but can't make any promises as to when specifically that'll be. 

• Administrators
    37 minutes ago, netovraau said:

I have the same problem but in a different date

4439d0c9-ba51-4365-b153-c30fdd24854e.jpg

Can you contact our support team by submitting a support form here, please? Please also upload your save game to OwnCloud and include the name of the save in the form so our team can take a look for you.

Hi
    i had the some prob but diff date 14/15 jan. 2024. 
    idk when but i was adding the China league during the season and that make the crash because it should be added 15/1/2024.
    So i just remove China league and game finally works.
    idk guys if you added some leagues during the season ... but you can try some options with leagues.

Edited by LunaWeed

Hello, 

Something similar here in a game with friend (game from fm23) , but different date : 11 July 2025 (we start on may 31 on fm24).

It's a little different because the game didn't crash instantly, but crash when we want to save (or autosave) after 11 july. I try to play solo and the crash still the same. 

Em 06/11/2023 em 17:48, Jimmy Wong disse:

Can you contact our support team by submitting a support form here, please? Please also upload your save game to OwnCloud and include the name of the save in the form so our team can take a look for you.

I did it.

Em 06/11/2023 em 19:00, LunaWeed disse:

Hi
    idk when but i was adding the China league during the season and that make the crash because it should be added 15/1/2024.
    idk guys if you added some leagues during the season ... but you can try some options with leagues.

OMGGGGGG, THX MAN, YOU SAVED MY SAVE

On 06/11/2023 at 19:00, LunaWeed said:

Hi

How did you remove de China League? Did you use a editor in-game?