• Can't continue the match an with injured player on the pitch after a highlight

Chuck Borris
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: Zvezda.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

It was almost an end of a match when I substituted some players. In the meantime, before subs were off, a highlight resulting with an injury and at the same time ending with a goal happened. After the replay, I had no option to continue the game as I had only an option of "confirm changes" of my previous tactical changes, without the "X" option. Upon pressing "confirm changes", my assistant manager informs me that I am unable to continue since I still had an injured player on the pitch. Eventually I had to exit the game and reload on my previous save.

I have provided the save file, but it's such a specific issue that I don't believe you will encounter.

Anyhow, it's a genuine beta bug, not a huge one, but a frustrating one. Please fix it.

(I managed to fix it by relinquishing and reestablishing the head coach control in the game status screen)

FM 24 screenshot injured player unable to continue.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

To check, I presume the button on the top right wasn't clickable?

We are aware of this issue and investigating but still gathering information. 

Yes, it was kind of clickable, showing this message. While I am out of the message box, the game does not proceed simply to get the kick off (after the goal). I believe the "X" button broke, with it working we would've been able to cancel the conducted tactical changes and replace the injured player or accept a 10-man squad.

• Administrators
    On 18/12/2023 at 20:05, kotka237 said:

It is clearly NOT fixed. Nonetheless how to escape the glitch is quite simple; just press your backspace button

Happy to hear that you have managed to discover a workaround.

Having check this status of this bug, it is something our team is still looking into.