• Responsibilities either disappear or keep getting delegated.

J Kelly
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Villarreal Club 4.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello, I am managing in Spain with Villarreal.

My staff responsibilities- particularly with my U19, B and C teams- either disappear and don’t exist, or the responsibilities get designated to back room staff when i don’t want it to, so when it does it, the ai is trying to hire staff though there is no space. 

Nearly every time I come onto FM I have to reassign the staff appointments and contracts back to myself, and then also having to cancel staff transfers for staff I don’t want and can’t even appoint because of no space due to the silliness of the ai.

This only happens when I am in Spain, when I have been in other countries I haven’t had this problem. At the moment of writing this i have tried to recreate the issue but it is not doing it however it does keep happening.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

also in Germany, Belgium and probably many other countries. Error reported many times, which has not been fixed with updates. I feel like it's worse because I lost control of the reserve and youth teams for one month. This error makes the game completely unplayable and pointless for me.

17 hours ago, danielw08 said:

also in Germany, Belgium and probably many other countries. Error reported many times, which has not been fixed with updates. I feel like it's worse because I lost control of the reserve and youth teams for one month. This error makes the game completely unplayable and pointless for me.

Yeah, absolutely, I lose control all the time and it’s infuriating. And I feel that, it is unplayable, when it happens the board keeps hiring people I don’t want, or they can’t bring them in due to space, like “you should have known that board” it’s really frustrating.

• SI Staff

Hello everyone, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. 

If you could send us a save file with an example to test that will help us.

You can see how in the link below.