• Cannot hire backroom staff who are my favoured personnel when transferring to another club

Tig212
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: fm23 journeyman part 2 (v02).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hello,

I have recently transferred my save from fm23 to fm24. When I tried to move from my current club (Nacional) to another club (Universitario de Deportes), I tried to take a few of my coaching staff with me when they asked me for backroom staff changes. As they are all my former players, I am listed in their favoured personnel. However, when I accepted the job offer the coaches who had me as their favoured personnel didn't join me, as the game presumably treated me moving jobs as a resignation and they became unemployed instead of joining the backroom staff at my new team.

Steps to reproduce:

Load the save fm23 journeyman part 2 (v02).fm which has been uploaded

In the email requesting backroom staff changes (on 19th january), select Rhyan Grant (1), Katlego Mohamme (4), Grant Margeman (4) and Gustavinho (6) to join the backroom staff at my new club

Go on holiday for 2 days (until 21th january) and accept the job offer of the club

You wil now see only Gustavinho (6) has joined my new club and all the other coaches are now unemployed.

Please take a look at this issue, it would be appreciated if it can be solved ASAP.

thanks in advance

User Feedback

Recommended Comments