• Youth facilities not able to be upgraded + Not benefitting from nationality

DomLOL
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Dominic Griffiths - Mons Calpe - Gibraltar (v03) Files Uploaded: Save Game

My youth facilities are currently stuck at average because i have  maxed out training facilities. This is a bug. Ive had my training facilities decrease and because of that i was able to upgrade them. Please if it is a bug fix it or if its intentional for game purposes please allow players to circumvent it. My board want to use youth players so dont use the excuse of board dont want to becasue its was literally in the board things to use youth players due to having good facilities. Im playing in gibraltar doing a build a nation so its kind of vital to me. Another issue currently is my star striker is unwilling to get Gibraltan nationality as it doesnt benefit him. hes completed 5 years in the country so could play for national team in his contract hes got a increase in pay after international appearences and he has no way to get to the german national team since he isnt at that level. (at least hes not been called up in the 7 years hes been at my club and not even a friendly call up or anything. Please can i get some info on why its happening or why i cant talk to him about becoming a gibraltan national when im the international manager. Thanks for any info. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @DomLOL

I'm not seeing anything in your club vision about your board wanting to use youth players.

As I've explained previously if you don't have the option to upgrade youth facilities it's not a bug, your board just aren't interested at the time. If you want to circumvent that you'd need to the use the In-Game Editor but that is disabled on your current save.

For your German striker, he's just not currently interested in becoming a Gibraltar national, he's a pretty good player and probably feels he has a chance of a call up to the German squad at some point.

Screenshot 2024-03-19 132120.png

So i believe its in another menu where they say use youth system as its good but in previous years when my training facilities did downgrade i was instantly able to upgrade my youth facilities

like im not making that up i dont see why the option isnt there if the board isnt interested in it like other options are and they then deny it as well

regarding the second part. I've been playing 10 seasons in Malta and the National team is doing well. Still players prefer to not switch nationalities.

I've had only one player switch out of 30+ and it was my thirs goaly who would become the reserve goaly of Malta.

yeah if that is WAD, than the design is wrong.

Edited by the_hdk