• Singapore League clubs cannot have AI Managers

LumaNotLuna
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I have started a save in Singapore with Geylang International. Within about the first month of starting the save, most of the AI Managers had lost their jobs, and the clubs failed to replace them throughout the season.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i see the exact same issue.  all clubs fire all their staff within one month.

Singapore is ATM unplayable.

Guess Singapore is not important.

This has not been solved/fixed  for the FINAL update. So it will not be solved for fm24?

Singapore is unplayable. Unaccaptable. It was flagged more than a month ago.

I don't think it is just Singapore. Apparently the Homegrown issue is still not fix even though they say it is. It is actually very easy for them to see this issues by just starting the save itself especially the Singapore League one where all the AI Managers leave after a month. Them saying this will be the final update while having some major issues not fix is disappointing. I understand the next FM will be in a Unity hence the focus on it but this is abit of a slap to the face to people that paid money which is almost the price of an triple AAA title for the current version of the game. 

I think SI need to be honest with us. Issues happens all the time so I understand, please tell us will this issues be fix even though y'all said it will be the final update or will it not be since SI is focusing on FM25. @Zachary Whyte How can we trust the new FM25 to not have major issues if the current one has?