• Cannot select team when playing friendly against my 'B' or 'II' team

kentonizking
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I have had this with two clubs, one  who had a B team (Silkborg) and one who had a 'II' team, Kaiserslautern. 

On both occasions I arranged a friendly against the second side, when it go to the team select point, there was an animation of players warming up on the pitch - then both my side and the second side had been automatically selected - I had to watch the match of a team I hadn't picked. 

Settings wise, I manage friendlies and pick the team for friendlies - the second side Manager does the same for his side. I am not sure what is going wrong for me to not be able to select the players. 

Its not game breaking, just a bit weird. 

Also, i put this in other issues, because I wasn't sure if it was a coaching/staff issue or a match engine issue. 

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can you please upload a save file with an example of this at the ready.

Hi, 

So the save I have uploaded, I have arranged a friendly against my 'II' side - if you continue to the match day (1 day), the game will not allow you to select a team, will populate the team for you and go straight into the 'team warm up' animation I described about, then to the match - still without you having been allowed to select the team. This does not happen in friendlies against non 'b/II' sides.

The file is '

• T** D****r - alternate eurpoe - example.fm

On 21/02/2024 at 14:49, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, when testing your save file this did not reproduce for me.

Do you have any custom files/skins installed?

Yes I do.

Work the space skin 

And newgan face packs

Could they be the problem somehow?

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Maybe, could you try removing them and see if it then works?

in all honesty, its not game breaking - i flagged it for coding/future reasons - if its my skins etc, then so be it - i just wont play against my B team.