• Cannot apply for domestic jobs

whittleste
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Stephen Whittle - Stockport County Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Please Please hoping there is a fix :/ 

So I've started a save of getting promotions with a single club in England and Scotland. I've just completed this and thought I would go into jobs and have noticed i cannot apply for jobs. 

I've saved game again and holiday a few month and its still the same, I can apply for international but not domestic. I cannot declare interest in domestic jobs either. I've put sooo much effort and time into this save and preying there is a fix because there will be no chance of me starting a new save again 

I've loaded a new league too and and forwarded to that and its still the same . please help 

oh and ive just added a manager and it wont let me join any club domestic only international :/ 

Screenshot 2024-01-16 174923.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 174942.png

Screenshot 2024-01-16 174955.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

whittleste

Posted

28 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @whittleste

If you navigate to the 'Game Status' page and change 'Manageable Teams' from 'Nations Only' to 'All' you should then be apply to apply for club jobs.

Hi Zach, i can't find the option you mean ,hopfully you will see somethig there i have don wrong

Screenshot 2024-01-17 181521.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 181528.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 181535.png

whittleste

Posted

Thanks Zachary . I had the screen zoomed in so the option didn’t show for me. So super happy. Cheers bro 👍