• Ballon d'Or not awarded in first year

James Debate
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Debs.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Self explanatory really. No Ballon d'or was awarded in my first season. The game just says "no award given". Playing on Steam, Mac version.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 21.00.33.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I crosscheck with other mates we play FM that everyone has this problem...and is also the nxgen problem with pedri..also I saw that is some players like lamine yamal that wins that award three or four times and this is not correct..the nxgen award given just once..I want to know if going to fix it and if it is a game save compatible..! Thanks In advance ☺️

• Administrators

The 22/23 season is not simulated in game as it predates the game start date. When it's announced in real life, this will be reflected in the database.

That means that we need a new save or when the winner from 22-23 in real life come will update in the current save?I have the winner in the 2023-2024 but not 2022-2023!...if it is save game compatible it's ok but if it's not and we need to start a new save in January to have it is bad..

I saw that a lot of answer given in other topics...it is possible to take an answer?Lionel Messi take the award and also for golden boy 2022 still missing and says gavi win it 2023.. something that shouldn't happen...so I start a new save and didn't take the changes as always and proceed to 2024 and it was the same...we wait until a new patch ...It will fix in existing save or we need a new save? Thank you 

On 30/10/2023 at 11:40, Kyle Brown said:

The 22/23 season is not simulated in game as it predates the game start date. When it's announced in real life, this will be reflected in the database.

I believe the problem is that the awards are not given at all. I am not sure whether it is intended or not. From my perspective, I do not see a problem with giving an award based on 4 months of the game as it's done with other awards. 

• SI Staff

The Golden Boy issue is separate and will be reflected in a future update. When it comes to the Ballon D'or the game isn't able to factor in everything that happened across the rest of the respective period as it doesn't happen in game. At this time while its disappointing for some people it is working as intended.