• Awards and Praises go assistant coach after April update

leo.tww
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Charlton Hong Kong - 65 - 202503.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

After the update, all wards and praises go to assistant coach. My players start liking my assistant coach. There is no sense of achievement to play the game. Please fix it ASAP! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Do you go on holiday during matches?

If you do holiday through matches, then your assistant will take the credit for your team's successes.

I controlled that promotion winning game. Please see the screen shot. I believe no assistant coach plays like me to change 4 players at 54 min

Screenshot 2024-04-20 213355.png

Screenshot 2024-04-20 214319.png

Edited by leo.tww

That's just one match. How many other matches were you actually in control of?

If your assistant was in charge for most of the games (i.e. you were on holiday), then he'll get the credit for the promotion, even if you come back just to finish the job.

• SI Staff

Hello CFuller is right, if you go on holiday for periods of time than your assistant can win awards etc.

Can you tell us how many times you were on holiday for?

I cannot remember. I only skipped some match days, particularly Club and International game on the same day.  

But i will play whole final two months of the current season to see if i can get Manager of the Month. Will see