• World youth intakes not being updated when filtered + club name and badge not showing

ThePineappleFTW
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

When trying to use this feature in my lower league save, I thought it could have been an issue because my scouting package. I attempted the same with a new save using Arsenal and it was the same result.

When clicking on a country, the youth intakes do not update and everything remains the same.

Also, in my previous fm game (fm22), it used to show the club in which they went to, so I'm guessing the 'to free transfer' is an issue as well.

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 28/10/2023 at 22:00, toon army 06 said:

Would I need to start a new save to see the fix?

Highly unlikely would be my guess. It's only sorting through information so I would guess it wouldn't be that save breaking.

On 21/11/2023 at 20:38, toon army 06 said:

This is fixed since the main release, but still shows up in my save I created during Beta. Will it be fixed for saves started during Beta to?

I still play on my beta save, all future youth intakes work fine, it's just the previous ones that are wrong.

On 27/11/2023 at 16:31, ThePineappleFTW said:

I still play on my beta save, all future youth intakes work fine, it's just the previous ones that are wrong.

You're right I see the next youth intake is fine.