• Tactics screen - sorting of players ruined

Augustin1979
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

While in a game the sorting of players (I want to sort by "position/role/duty") suddenly goes all weird. This was a problem in FM23 also but exiting game and restarting it used to fix it. In FM24 not even a restart helps the sorting stick. Why does this always happen, and can it be fixed so the Tactics screen actually sorts by "position/role/duty" while in a game?

Crazy-annoying.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Zachary Whyte

Thanks for answering Zachary. I'm aware of your suggestion, but it does not help longer than for that stop in play. If I do as you say it's fixed, I then return to the game and when I go to the tactics screen again the view is all mixed/jumbled up again. There's no way for me to make that sorting stick.

Edited by Augustin1979

Am 14.11.2023 um 23:34 schrieb Augustin1979:

@Zachary Whyte

Thanks for answering Zachary. I'm aware of your suggestion, but it does not help longer than for that stop in play. If I do as you say it's fixed, I then return to the game and when I go to the tactics screen again the view is all mixed/jumbled up again. There's no way for me to make that sorting stick.

Hey I am new to FM games and am facing the same issue in the 24 version. I was wondering if you have found a solution to this problem?