• Players visually remain in u18 squad even after selecting them and moving to B-team

T-IceMan
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: U18-T-IceMan Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Dno exactly where to post this, think its User Interface related....

I've moved players ineligible to play for my u18 squad to the B-team. However they stay visible in the u18 squad screen (with all filters set to only show u18 players).

Moving these players back to u18, and then back to B-team does not resolve the issue, they stay visible in the u18 team. Some even have gotten the "unavailable for b-team" option ticked even while i did not select such a thing (AND they played for B-team....). Providing a few screenshots (filters / the unavailable for b-team setting / pic showing i cannot move to b-team since player already there, etc.) and savegame.

To replicate:

Look at u18 squad. See the "Ine"/"Una" players, right click on one of them, notice u can not move to B-Team (since they already 'there'). Move to U18, then try to move to B-team again. Player stays in the u18 squad visibly, even while being moved to another squad. Also the "not available for B-Team" instruction seems funky, no idea why its even selected for these players that i moved to B-team....

I did bulk move the Ine/Una players (shift select -> move to b team), at least tried to... Maybe thats what broke it?.... Unfortunately i do not have a save where the issue isnt around, so it possibly has broken before. Some of the players were moved to B-team using staff meeting suggestion "cannot play for u18 anymore, move to B-team", they seem to be broken too beside the ones i moved manuallly.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments