• I can't add or see Scout Feedback Grade in shortlist or scouting.

OlofCweam
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

The usual F-A grade rating feedback from scouts just disappeared from my shortlist view and scouting view. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's me who managed to **** it up. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Vanished from mine, too! Thought maybe it was my custom views, or the skin I'm using, but switched to the default skin and checked the default views and it's gone from all of them.

• SI Staff

For those who are seeing this can we please ask if you are using any custom files/skin?

Also, can you please upload your save file, you can see how in the link below.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

For those who are seeing this can we please ask if you are using any custom files/skin?

Also, can you please upload your save file, you can see how in the link below.

I am using a custom skin but it's also happening with the default skin. I've tried deleting my cache per the guide but the issue persists. Happens across all my save files, both new ones and ones imported from FM23, and across all skins.

For me it seems to break when loading any custom skin and even when going back to the default skin afterwards its gone  and can't be readded. 

On 30/10/2023 at 12:32, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @Sandy Tait

Can you please upload a save file showing this, as we are unable to reproduce this internally, thank you.

Hi Zach. I've uploaded the save "Sandy Tait - Tottenham.fm" but as I say it's happening in every career so I don't think it's anything to do with the saves.

• SI Staff
    On 31/10/2023 at 20:03, Bloody said:

For me it seems to break when loading any custom skin and even when going back to the default skin afterwards its gone  and can't be readded. 

Hi everyone, after looking into this, we believe @Bloodyis correct, that this is a custom skin issue.

Can you please try removing the skin and clearing your cache.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Zachary Whyte:

Hi everyone, after looking into this, we believe @Bloodyis correct, that this is a custom skin issue.

Can you please try removing the skin and clearing your cache.

This fixes it temporarily. However, sooner or later the issue reappears, probably when going back to the custom skin (I only use the default skin when I have to). The issue seems to appear with every custom skin so far that I used, not a specific one.

I understand that its hard giving support for 3rd party modifications but since it happens to multiple skins it might be some under the hood problem... I also saw multiple tickets regarding this issue (either not being able to see the scout feedback grade in the reports or not being able to add the Recommendation column to scouting views which seem related). So I hope you can still invest some time to investigate this further because it essentially breaks the scout feature for everyone intending to use custom skins.

@Zachary Whyte A little extra info that may or may not be helpful with this bug - it seems the column only vanishes the next time you start the game after loading a custom skin. I removed the customs skins I had while the game wasn't running, deleted my cache as per the guide, started the game and loaded a save and saw that the Rec column was back, put a custom skin back into the skins folder and loaded it, and the column was still there. The next time I booted FM up it had gone. Obviously the solution here is never close FM ;)

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Sandy Tait:

@Zachary Whyte A little extra info that may or may not be helpful with this bug - it seems the column only vanishes the next time you start the game after loading a custom skin. I removed the customs skins I had while the game wasn't running, deleted my cache as per the guide, started the game and loaded a save and saw that the Rec column was back, put a custom skin back into the skins folder and loaded it, and the column was still there. The next time I booted FM up it had gone. Obviously the solution here is never close FM ;)

Thank you very much to find a way to reproduce it - I couldn't find out for the love of god what exactly makes the issue appear, but never thought that restarting the game is part of it.

I really hope @Zachary Whyte can add this to the internal ticket so that it can be fixed.